- Traditional production of heat and smoke
- Air heated up to 180˚C
- Air uniformly saturated with smoke
- Electric and pneumatic systems for controlling executive devices
- The chamber is designed to be loaded using 980 mm-long smoke-curing poles
- Continuous motion conveyor operation (uniform smoke-curing for the whole batch volume)
- High-tech microprocessor controller (remote process control, full process control, process recording)
- Panel-based chamber design, (guarantees the chamber is rigid thermal insulation preventing from heat loss, extended chamber's lifetime, the insulation is protected against moisture)
- Thermally insulated hearth, (prevents heat loss).
automatic device control system, exhaust fan, microprocessor controller, polish language display, hearth with heat-resistant elements, smoke chute, inspection window in the chamber door.
108 other products in the same category: