Pouring Blancher COMBIBLANCH
The pouring blancher is designed for heat treatment of a wide range of products, the fine structure of which requires minimizing the mechanical influence in the process of blanching or cooking.
Unlike a drum blanker, in which the product is blanched in a one-way mixing and rolling process, and a screw blanker, in which the product passes through a working chamber by means of a screw, in a belt-type blancher the product lies motionless on a conveyor belt and is processed without damaging its surface.
Blanching (from French blanchir) is a method of cooking vegetables, fruits or meat. By blanching, the meat remains juicier during further heat treatment. Furthermore, this method of heat treatment is used to facilitate the removal of membranes. For fruits and vegetables, blanching is used to remove the skin of fruits that are too stiff or too thick, such as tomatoes, peaches, apricots and the like. Due to the short-term effect of higher temperatures, vitamins, taste and color will be preserved in the food, but microorganisms will be destroyed, which could cause their spoilage during subsequent preservation. This will preserve the higher quality of the food, for example, frozen vegetables have a fresher color and a more pronounced taste. Some crops (spinach) lose their undesirable aftertaste.
The conveyor-type blanching, cooking and cooling equipment is a high-quality professional device that works continuously (uninterrupted) with low energy consumption.
The processed product is undamaged, it retains all the beneficial substances, vitamins and nutrients. The advantage of the device is its versatility with a wide range of uses. The machine can be configured to process different products (depending on the type of processing and the type of product):
• Soft seafood, such as mussels without armor or shrimp
• Different types of pasta
• And many others
• Disinfection (helps destroy germs)
• Deactivation of enzymes
• Partial removal of air from the product
• Partial removal of water from the product
Advantages of blanching with CombiBlanch
• Guarantee of the highest product quality
• Continuous water filtration
• Made in the EU using European materials and components
• Easy to use and maintain
• High quality equipment
• The device is made of stainless steel, which guarantees a long service life
• The device is hygienic and easy to clean
• High quality of the finished product thanks to fine processing and intelligent temperature control
• Energy efficiency
64 other products in the same category: