Cutting and packaging of soft and hard sugar masses, chewing candy and chewing gum masses. Resettable to plate feeding for formed candy (optional).
Method of operation:
- Drive of the forming roller pairs is performed via a servo-controlled separate servo-motor for infinitely variable adjustment of the product lengths and for uniform rope conveyance.
- Wear-resistant materials and coatings for all rope-guiding components.
- Rope monitoring between the forming rollers and rope cutter.
- Oscillating cutter for a straight, smooth cut – integrated stripper on the cutter.
- Upon cutting, transfer of the product is effected into the short duplex feed chain with a sufficient dwell time for shape stabilization prior to transfer into the packaging material tube.
- Constant lubrication of the cutter drive, splash lubrication – no oil circulation.
- High cutter tool life and antiadhesion properties due to the special coating.
- Integrated components for optional water cooling of the rope cutter.
- Easy size changes due to infinitely variable adjustment of product lengths, heights and pack lengths, as well as rapidly changeable parts for changing the product and pack widths.
- Large size ranges covered. High output without changing the crosssealing rollers or driver chain.
- Solid product-contact components for constant production conditions after size changes.
- Possibility of on-site combination of the rope feed with our infeed system for preformed candy.
- Automatic reel changing at end of reel and with web tear monitoring.
- Easy operator control and size management via touch screen.
Height: 2 - 15 mm
Width: 12 - 30 mm
Length: 18 - 120 mm
Pack dimensions: min. 40 x 15 mm, max. 200 x 50 mm
Output: up to 1,600 ppm
Machine dimensions: 2,433 x 1,384 x 1,640 mm (L, W, H)
Technical data are subject to change
103 other products in the same category: