Meatball production line
Meatball production line comprises of filler, automatic machine for making meatballs and batter-breading machine. Price depends on your production capacity.
Meatball production line comprises of filler, automatic machine for making meatballs and batter-breading machine. It is the easiest, most effective and most economical system. We are able to meet your meat ball production needs whether you are a small kitchen and need smaller equipment or your production capacity is higher. Meatballs from 7 to 35 grams, produces up to 15,000 pieces/hour.
Automatic machine for making meatballs
- Can be connected to any filler (outside diameter of output 30mm). This is the basic machine which can then be connected up with other device to make croquettes or cannelloni.
- Produces up to 7,500 meatballs per hour (depending on filler speed and type of mixture). Changing the shaper varies the weight (20, 25 or 30 grammes), this can range from a maximum of 35 grammes to a minimum of 7 grammes to order.
- Pneumatic operation at 6kg / cm2.
- Air consumption 150 litres per minute.
- Tabletop machine.
- Very easy to clean.
- Does not require electrical power.
- Measurements: 450 x 200 x 600 mm.
- Weight: 25kg.
- Made in stainless steel.
Hydraulic piston filler
- Made in stainless steel, including the lid.
- Machined cylinder.
- Inner piston removable for easy cleaning.
- Cylinder drain for cleaning.
- Pressure regulator with manometer.
- Flow regulator to ensure constant speed.
- Separate cooled oil tank with level indicator.
- Can be laid horizontally resting on its back.
- 24-volt controls.
- Powerful motor to ensure proper operation.
- Stands on two wheels and two fixed feet.
- May optionally have another two external revolving wheels.
- Hydraulic system with flexible high-pressure hoses.
- Ø15, Ø20 and Ø30 mm tubes.
- Automatic cylinder decompression.
- Hydraulic cylinder with stainless steel rod and nut.
- Oil incorporated.
Automatic batter - breading machine
- Automatic battering and breading.
- Useful width: 350 or 240 mm (to order this can be 400 mm).
- Speed variable from 9 to 15m per minute.
- Output: 5,000 to 12,000 pieces per hour.
- Motor power: 550 watts.
- Electrical operation (single-phase 220 volt).
- Automatic bread feed.
- Inverter for discharging bread.
- Blower for excess liquid.
- Plane output at a height of 960mm.
- Mounted on 4 legs with stainless steel wheels.
- Fully dismantlable for easy cleaning.
- Made in stainless steel and non-toxic plastics (suitable for the meat industry).
- 30-litre top-mounted batter tank.
- Batter agitator.
- 50-kilogramme top-mounted breadcrumbs tank.
- Maximum robustness and durability.
- Easy maintenance.
- Machine weight: 200 kg approx.
- Measurements of the machine when assembled: 1,985 x 880 x 1,640 mm.
- Can optionally be fitted a turbine to blow the breadcrumbs on the top side.
110 other products in the same category: