KAS 01/SA chain linking system + AHL hanging line
The chain linking system, or KAS for short, is designed for high linking performance with minimum manpower.
The chain linking system, or KAS for short, is designed for high linking performance with minimum manpower. The main focus of the development was EASY operation, EASY cleaning and EASY disassembly. The attachment is mobile and thanks to the ingenious portioning belts, a linking performance of up to 2,000 sausages a minute can be achieved. The sausage lengths and calibers are individually adapted for the customer. In this respect, the customer can choose a sausage length between 30 mm and 330 mm and a caliber of between 13 mm and 38 mm diameter. The KAS can be combined with WK98/WK132 as well as WS420 or AHL02.
- Fully electronic, semi-automatic chain linking system for PORTIONING and LINKING with rotating
- twin head for fast casing changeover
- Suitable for natural, collagen and artificial casings
- Caliber 13 - 38 mm
- Portioning length min. 30 mm - 330mm
- Modular length in 10 mm increments
- Portioning speed max. 1,600 portions/min.
- Servo drive with positioning control
- Integrated twin head that can be detached without tools
- Driven by step motor
- Forward and return stroke pneumatic
- Filling tube length 380 mm
- Compressed air connection DIN ISO 8573-1 class 2 with 6 bar/approx. 59 sl/min required
- TC733/TC1000 stuffer control, FREY TOP LINE drive
- Connected load 8.5 KW
- Including casing detection with fully automatic
- stop via smart laser detection sensor for KAS
- Accessories incl. network and connection cable for Frey stuffer,
- 2 sets of portioning heads as required
110 other products in the same category: