After the pre-cleaning the product can be de-stoned using this machine.
The machine consists of a sheet metal casing that houses an earth lump / stone removal conveyor belt, a product discharge conveyor belt and a submersible impeller pump that provides the upward flow. Since the RPM (revolutions per minute) directly relates to the upward pushing motion of the water, the separation between the floating and sinking material should be fine-tuned. The operator has a direct view of the operations of the machine and only one parameter has to be adjusted in order to change the setting.
The product is fed in a uniform flow. The upward force of the water pushes the product toward the product-conveyor belt. Lumps or earth and stones sink to the bottom and are removed.
- Highly compact and low overall dimensions
- No external pump
- No external pipelines / non-return valve / valves
- Durable water transport impeller
- No risk of blocking by small or large stones
- No problem in processing extremely high tare weight percentages
- Very high capacities possible.
- Easily adjustable
- Clean water spraying nozzle
- Electrical control cabinet