CIP Manual Mobile System
Hygiene is such a vital factor during food processing that it should be considered as one of the production process steps.
Hygiene is such a vital factor during food processing that it should be considered as one of the production process steps. Incorrect cleaning in the food industry can lead to the loss of an entire day’s production and directly affect the end product’s quality. This is why, when thinking about small facilities that do not require a high level of automation, INOXPA designed a manually operated mobile CIP system to help to clean plants, eliminate impurities, and reduce bacteria levels.
Design and features
The system includes the following elements:
- 1 insulated 300L tank for preparing the cleaning solution.
- Electrical resistance heating with temperature regulation fitted in the tank.
- Constant level in the tank using a pressure switch and a control panel display.
- Collectors with manually operated butterfly valves.
- Base frame with wheels.
- Stainless steel electric panel.
- Tested and verified in our installations.
Tank AISI 316L (1.4404)
Piping in contact with the product AISI 316L (1.4404)
Base frame and other steel parts AISI 304 (1.4301)
Pump Estampinox EFI 3, 4 kW
Rotary part Ceramic (Cer)
Stationary part Carbon (C)
Electrical resistance 18.5 kW
Tank insulation Mineral wool
- 300 L AISI 304 tank for water recovery.
- In line filter with a check valve and tubular sight glass in the return line.
- Detergent concentration dosing pump with a conductivity meter.
- Flow detector in the return line.
- CIP return pump ASPIR A-80, 3 kW.
- Manual flow rate control.
- Pressure gauge at the pump outlet.