The method of formation of steam is injection (spraying of moisture into heating elements). Automation provides operation in the following modes:
- the camera preheating mode;
- convection mode (dry heating up to 270 C);
- combined mode (heating up to 270 C with periodic injection of steam);
Rotary rack oven RPSH-18-8-6MR has a modular design and is supplied in disassembled form, which ensures its convenient transportation and installation.
The delivery set of RPSh-18-8-6MP includes a TSH-18 hairpin on 18 trays 800x600 mm.
The capacity of the trolley TSHG-18 - 135 bread forms number 7 (15 forms per level, the forms are set through the level).
The main advantages of the rotary rack oven RPSH-18-8-6MR:
- demountable construction;
- ease and convenience in management;
- new laconic design;
- Thermal insulation 80 mm;
- the degree of protection of the housing against moisture penetration corresponds to the standard IPx4;
- The enlarged glass of the door allows you to monitor the cooking process even in a fully loaded chamber;
- the design provides for the possibility of draining excess moisture from the chamber;
- regulation of the fan speed in the chamber;
- Ability to program up to 110 programs (up to 4 stages in each);
- Ability to update the firmware of the controller via USB-connector;
- perfect aerodynamics ensures a uniform temperature throughout the working chamber and, together with the rotation of the trolley, allows uniform coloring of the baking at all levels of the trolley;
- after completion of the cooking process, the rotary frame is automatically set to the position for rolling out the trolley.