Afoheat™ Flame Grill – 24″ Mini
Our Afoheat™ Mini Flame Grill is designed for processors requiring 750-1800 lbs/hr.
Whether grill marking both sides of chicken breasts, flame searing burger patties, roasting bell peppers or charring tomatillos for salsa, our Mini Flame Grill can do it all. This powerful and flexible machine allows small processors to achieve increased capacity while maintaining consistent authentic quality across product applications.
Note: The Mini Flame Grill is built to (optionally) feed directly into our Mini Spiral Oven as part of a complete cook line.
Part of our Afoheat™ family, our gas-powered Flame Grills integrate optional grill markers and use direct flame to sear, grill, roast, char, or peel as needed depending on product application.
- Direct flame envelops the product to rapidly sear in juices, for a truly flame grilled product with minimal weight loss
- Flexibility across product applications allows users to grill, bar mark, roast, steam, color, peel, and pasteurize
- Multiple independently controlled ribbon burners above and below the belt, allow for adjustments to flame angle, intensity, and distance from the product giving users complete control of the product’s color and flavor profile
- The optional grill marker can be manually raised or lowered to: up, down, or neutral positioning
- Overall product line optimization can be achieved by integrating the Flame Grill prior to the cooking apparatus and allowing the energy used during searing to contribute to the cooking process
- An easy to use HMI screen allows recipe creation with time & relative temperature control
- Unique heat shield design intensifies heat in the product zone, maximizing capacity and minimizing energy use
- Can be used as a standalone unit for simple searing or integrated into a full cook processing line
- Free floating grill marking rings
- Built-in Ethernet support complete with Ewon module
- Automatic pilot system for start-up
- Continuous belt wash
- Steam overheat protection
- Venturri gas/air control system
- Fully insulated housing
- 304, 14-gauge construction
- Stainless steel belt, drives, shafts, motors
- Manufactured and designed in USA
- AMI sanitary design approved
- CE Compliant
- Discharge roller bar to prevent products from sticking to the belt
- Steam impingement manifolds
- Charcoal trays
- Rod, wire, or mesh belt
- Pre-heat to allow simultaneous top and bottom grill marking* (standard grill marks only)
- Standard, diamond, branded, or solid bar marker
- Infeed or outfeed belt extension
80 other products in the same category: