The best option for large scale productions, this line offers a modular design in both width and length, without compromising the flexibility.
The best option for large scale productions, this line offers a modular design in both width and length, without compromising the flexibility that infrared processing offers. There are 3 standard widths available: an effective processing width of 600 mm, 900 mm or 1200 mm. The length is also variable and can be extended in sections of 3 meters.
This modularity continues even after your installation. Should your production needs change your Infrabaker will follow suit. An existing line can be extended or downsized by adding or removing units and you even have the possibility to split an existing line into multiple lines or combine existing lines into one. Your initial investment is never lost.
Specifications provided for a 1 unit modular Infrabaker for the 3 processing widths (600/900/1200mm)
Length: 4130mm (+ 736mm infeed)
Width: 1534/1834/2134mm (+ 736mm panel-pc and cooling duct)
Height: 1370/1385/1408mm (excluding exhaust)
Effective transfer width: 620/920/1220mm
Effective transfer height: 70 mm
Heated surface: 600/900/1200 x 3000 mm
Max. product dims: 100 x 600/900/1200mm (when using flip/turn station)
Min. product dims: belt- type dependent
Rated voltage: 3x380-480VAC
Rated power for 1 unit machine: 150kW/220kW/285kW (600/900/1200mm)
Rated power per extra unit: 135kW/200kW/270 kW (600/900/1200mm)
Power/m²: 70 kW/m²
Water consumption: min. 50/60/70 l/h.
Water connection: minimum ¾”
Exhaust air connection: Ø 254/356/406 mm
Depending on your production needs the Infrabaker modular line can be equipped with:
- Roller conveyor instead of a straight conveyor to transport and turn rounded products
- Straight conveyor: choice of belt mesh
- Emitters: choice of emitters (power, wavelength, shape)
- Turn station(s) for bulk production (not in combination with the roller conveyor)
- Flip station(s) for single and bulk production (not in combination with the roller conveyor)
- Discharge belt: instead of a chute
- Belt washing station to clean the conveyor belt during production
External device options:
- Infraskimmer to separate fats from water.
- Infrapump to process the water from the belt washing station
80 other products in the same category: