Mixer automatic grinder MAW114
If your production requires particularly gentle, intensive mixing, our mixer automatic grinder comes into play with a mixing shaft above the feeder worm.
If your production requires particularly gentle, intensive mixing, our mixer automatic grinder comes into play with a mixing shaft above the feeder worm. In a perfect display of teamwork, the backward-running feeder worm supports the mixing paddle by repeatedly transporting the material to be mixed from the hopper floor into the mixing circuit. "Spice nests" cannot occur in the first place, and "dead spaces" are a thing of the past.
- Mixing shaft for optimal, homogeneous mixing
- Special two-worm principle ensures a clear cut via a continuous filling flow
- Manual or pneumatic sorting device for special meat processing
- Clever ejecting device for worm and cutting set
- Simple operation thanks to clear membrane keyboard
- Removable feeder worm and mixing shaft for easier cleaning
- operating voltage (standard) - 400V/50Hz
- rated power - 9 kW
rated power worm drive - 6,8/8 kW
throughput grinding - up to 50 kg/min
capacity of hopper - 110 l
weight - 570 kg