The plant is made of a product collection tank, its pumping set and a plate heat exchanger made up of several sections to carry out the various heating, cooling and any heat recovery phases on the product.
In the heating phase, as overheated water in used as a heating fluid, while in the cooling phase water from tower or chilly or glycol water can be used.
The plant also includes the thermal stop, the product re-cycle set when the sterilization temperature is not reached and the instrumentation required for automatic control of the whole sterilizer.
- High efficiency in the thermal exchange which can minimize the time in which the product remains in the plant as well as the product’s thermal degradation.
- Design choices which make the plant very compact and allow its full assembly before the shipping.
- Possibility to partially operate the plant making it suitable to process reduced quantities of products.
- Full plant automation and possibility to operate its remote control.
The potentiality rages from 1,000 to 18,000 kg/h of processed product
- Low viscosity products
- Fruit juices and nectars
- Tomato juice
- Other low viscosity food and non-food products
58 other products in the same category: