- The innovative Dupps Airless Dryer is an indirect heated dryer—the products of combustion are isolated from the drying loop by a heat exchanger.
- There is reduced risk of in-drum fires due to the oxygenstarved environment.
- Short product residence time in the dryer means improved product quality, particularly with heat sensitive materials.
- There is no visible plume of dryer exhaust. The dryer’s exhaust is essentially water vapor, which can be recovered and used as a heat source elsewhere in the plant.
- Recirculated drying and combustion gases results in further significant energy savings.
- Because drying takes place in an oxygen-lean environment, the effects of oxidation is reduced in some products.
- A pressure vessel isn’t required because the dryer operates at atmospheric pressure.
- Odor control capacity needs are greatly reduced.
60 other products in the same category: