Our practical precoat candle filter for the entire beverage spectrum.
The Innopro Getra ECO is a universal filter system which you can use both for clarifying filtration with diatomaceous earth or other alternative/regenerative filter aids, as well as for stabilizing beverages with polyvinylpolypyrrolidone (PVPP). The patented bayonet lock not only easily enables "one-man" mounting; this optimized, tried-and-tested sealing system also gives you endoscopic monitoring even with cartridges already installed. The filter also provides you with a filtering capacity of up to 1,000 hectoliters an hour.
Designed to suit a wide range of beverages, this system is specifically distinguished by its optimized candle diameter which ensures that the vessel volume is utilized to the full while maximizing the filter service life. When using the Innopro Getra ECO you also avoid oxygen pickup in the product as the filter vessel is fully bled.
Our system is flexible and can be expanded to include full automation with recipe management and batch backtracking, for instance. Quality measurement for product haze, oxygen, and color is also not a problem. Our precoat filter system can offer you a great variety of individual configuration and expansion options.
- Optimum filtration results thanks to homogenous cartridge precoating
- Static filter system with no moving parts
- Endoscopic monitoring facility for installed candles
- Save water and clean your reservoir effectively with the jet spray system
- Profit from high product safety coupled with low operating costs
- Minimize maintenance through simple operation