BREAD DENESTER WITH BUTTERING APPLICATOR
Feed Bread Slice at a Preset Speed – Ensuring the Perfect Start to your Two or Four Lane Sandwich Assembly
The Bread Denester consistently feeds and arranges sliced bread in two or four lanes at a programmed speed – ensuring a perfect integration with your entire sandwich assembly line. Sliced bread loaves are continuously loaded onto a feed conveyor then automatically transferred to the main conveyor, allowing ongoing operation with no stoppage – which increases production and reduces downtime – making the Bread Denester a perfect fit for your sandwich operation.
The optional Buttering Applicator coats butter on bread slices, creating a moisture barrier between them and other ingredients – ideal for fresh sandwiches to extend shelf life. It includes a conditioning unit with a water jacket and paddle wheel to pre-heat, condition and pump the butter, and roller applicators for even coating.
- Output of up to 60 bread slices per minute, per lane
- Two- or four-lane configurations available with Buttering Applicator
- Continuous loading of sliced bread loaves eliminates production stoppages
- Sanitary design with easily removable parts allows for quick and thorough cleaning
- Optional Buttering Applicator coats up to 5 g of butter on bread slices, creating a moisture barrier for fresh sandwiches to extend shelf life
48 other products in the same category: