F-LINE F160 VACUUM STUFFER
Fully electronic, continuous vacuum stuffer for STRAIGHT FILLING, PORTIONING and LINKING with removable ADG04 linking gear and Top-Line drive.
- Filling capacity up to approx. 3,600 kg/h
- Machine housing and hopper made entirely of stainless steel
- Solid hopper approx. 160 liters
- Optional: Divisible hopper approx. 40/160 liters possible
- Filling pressure up to max. approx. 40 bar
- Digitally-controlled vacuum system
- Electrically locked step
- Vacuum pump 21 m³/h
- Total connected load 9.5 kW
- Rotary current 400 Volt, 50 Hz
- Including standard accessories and accessory holder
- FREY TC 266 touch control (TC 733 optional)
- Industrial PC control
- 8.4 inch TFT color display (800 x 600 pixels)
- Intuitive operation by touching the display (touch operation)
- Self-explanatory operation
- CAN bus for high-speed communication with attachments
- Ethernet interface
- USB interface
- Portioning range 5 - 100,000 g (5 - 999 g in 0.1 g increments)
- Portioning speed max. 600 portions/min.
- Speed and pause lengths are infinitely variable
- Flow measurement, piece counter, count-based auto stop
- Flow-reverse mechanism and adjustable 1st portion weight
- Error display, memory for 200 filling programs, incl. cooked sausage programs
- Electronic pulse control for clipping machine
The F-LINE F160 SA is equipped with a high-speed servo linker.
This ensures the highest linking precision and speed.
The servo linker is used as a drive for the optional WK98 grinding head system.
20 other products in the same category: