Belt widths between 1,000 mm / 40 in and 3,000 mm / 120 in are possible. On request we manufacture your new machine in stainless or especially corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The required temperature can be provided by means of an electrical air heating e.g. for use as a dryer.
Our systems are heated directly or indirectly with oil, gas or electrically on request. Depending on the configuration, they generate temperatures of 20 ° C / 70 ° F up to 250 ° C / 480 ° F at the product. Without additional handling the product can be heated and cooled on the same level. Since the roasting or drying air is applied alternately from above and from below, the roasting result is particularly even. Depending on product, treatment time and size, our machines have a drying or roasting capacity from 500 kg / 1,100 lb to 7,000 kg / 15,400 lb per hour. The assembled machine is delivered in 2 m segments or one piece, which is of advantage for the truck loading.
We manufacture roasters between 7 and 40 m length. The roasters of the Nutmaster family are supplied in one piece. They are extremely compact design, easy to set up and running in no time.
Continuous belt dryers and roasters for the thermal treatment of food and other products have been produced and distributed by Nolte GmbH for nearly 25 years. Based on comprehensive experience, careful design and high quality manufacture, our belt roasters are reliable, easy to maintain and good value 'work horses'. Our machinery is used worldwide for roasting resp. drying of peanuts (kernels, coated or in shell), hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios, macadamias, cashews, chicory and sugar beet chips etc.
Features and Performance
- Different belt types that are optimised for the treated product are available
- Direct or indirect gas or oil heating
- Roasting temperatures of up to 250 °C (480 °F) possible
- Heating and cooling without mechanical transfer on the same level
- Alternating application of the roasting resp. cooling air from above and below for maximum regularity of the product
- 500 to 10000 kg/h (1100 to 22000 lb/h) drying resp. roasting capacity, depending on product, treatment time and roaster size
- Belt widths from 1000 to 3000 mm (40 to 120 in)
- Roaster lengths from 7 to 40 m (23 to 130 ft)
- Heights from 3.3 to 5.0 m (11 to 16 ft)
- Manufacturing in 2 m (6.5 ft) segments or in a single part for truck transport
- Made from: Stainless steel