The CONTIMALAX ® solution for reworking of butter from - 10° C.
Butter blocks are crushed by a chopping device and then are reworked by the working section of the Contimalax.
The main advantages:
- Excellent regulation of the butter temperature by control of the mechanical energy given to the product.
- The possibility to make liquid or powder additions during the process.
- A strong construction with a very easy and economical maintenance.
- Carefully designed according to food standard, ensuring production of butter with completely hygiene
- Capacities up to 8 tons/hour.
- Wide range of output.
- SIMON FRÈRES can supply stand alone machines or a complete reworking line with full automation designed around the customers' application.