What sets us apart
CHR. BOCK & SOHN is the worldwide market leader in manufacturing packaging machines for industrial food fats. We supply and support our customers more than 65 countries.
More specifically, we have been developing and building machines for over 80 years which are used for food industry applications for packaging various edible fats in industrial sizes. Performing our work with the highest quality awareness and a strong customer focus are our maxims.
As a classic family company we at CHR. BOCK & SOHN place a high value on having a lasting relationship with our customers which is built on partnership. It does not matter if it is an one-off order or a major contract: we support each customer from consultancy during the order processing stage through to delivery and reliable customer support after delivery.
Confirmation of the way we work is provided by our long-lasting customers who have trusted us in many cases for decades.
Key facts about us at a glance
CHR. BOCK & SOHN GmbH & Co. KG, founded in 1933, family business in 4th generation.
Lines of business
Development and production of packaging machines for food industry applications.
- Project management, design and sales of individual machines through to complete packaging lines
- Design and manufacturing of special solutions to meet customer requirements
- Complete overhauling and retrofit of our packing machines
- Spare parts service
- Worldwide customer service
- Telephone support
- Teleservice (remote maintenance)
Global list of customers (excerpt)
- international companies such as Unilever, Puratos, DMK, Vandemoortele, CSM Global, FrieslandCampina, EMMI, ADM, Cargill, Unigra, Fonterra, Ülker, Bunge, AarhusKarlshamn, IFFCO
- former large Russian state combines such as Nizhny Novgorod Oil and Fat Plant, EFKO Group
- mid-sized food producers such as Lindemann (D) and Olfood (It)
- smaller niche providers such as Alsan (D)
Request to Access Personal Data
You can request to the seller to provide the report of your personal data they have store by entering the email Id.