Batch-Type Single Shaft Mixers WBHP - WBHT
The WBHP and WBHT-type ensure instant product discharge with residue of less than 0.1% depending on the product mixed.
In addition to the features of standard WBH mixers, the WBHP and WBHT-type ensure instant product discharge with residue of less than 0.1% depending on the product mixed. A bomb-bay discharge is mandatory where discharge time has to be reduced to the minimum.
Bomb-Bay Discharge Batch Mixers of the WBHP type with 15° opening cross section and the WBHT type with a 60° opening satisfy any customer’s requirements in terms of high quality mixing in batch-type processes oriented towards optimised efficiency. An outlet opening over the entire length of the mixing drum ensures almost residue-free discharge of the product in the shortest possible time.
WBHP / WBHT Bomb-Bay Discharge Batch Mixers are the appropriate mixing machines for virtually all industries (building and construction, food, animal feed, chemicals, etc.) where the highest possible mixing quality and optimum productivity are required.
- Capacity: 165 ~ 20,000 litres per batch
- Mixing ratio: 1/100,000
- Variation coefficient (CV): between 3 and 5
- Possibility of adding up to 20% of liquid
- End bearing assemblies with various types of air or nitrogen-purged shaft seals or grease sealing
- Heavy-duty mixing chamber manufactured from carbon steel, anti-wear steel or 304L / 316L stainless steel
- Stainless steel surface finishing: grit silking, mirror polishing, glass bead blasting
- Wide range of mixing tools (boxed ploughshare, toothed ploughshare, blade, toothed blade-type), available with anti-wear coating on request
- Short mixing time (1 ~ 4 min)
- Maximum mixing homogeneity
- Excellent reproducibility of batches
- No product deterioration or damage
- Low maintenance
- Durable machine
- Power rating adapted to application
- Easy cleaning and access to all internal parts of the mixer
- Mixing know-how and test facilities
- Special anti-wear surface treatment (anti-wear liner, easily replaceable wear-resistant tile coating, ceramic liner, Teflon liner, stainless steel mesh)
- High-speed choppers
- Liquid injection device
- Pneumatic sampling device
- Pneumatic control panel
- Heating / cooling jacketed mixing chamber
- PT 100 temperature probe on jacketed mixing chamber